Caring for your skin is extremely important as it is the first level of protection for your body. At QMC, we treat pathologies like acne, dermatitis, psoriasis and vitiligo and also provide a full cosmetic dermatology service.
Our Cosmetic Dermatology department is involved in several procedures including various treatments to improve and enhance an individual’s appearance. They range from non-invasive to minimally invasive procedures with little to no downtime enabling the patient to return to normal activities quickly and with the added benefits of a vastly improved skin condition.
Some commonly practiced procedures are:
- Chemical peels for various skin conditions like scars, open pores, uneven and dull skin tone and color.
- Anti-wrinkle injections and Dermal fillers
- Skin resurfacing lasers for improving the appearance of all types of scars and fine lines and for rejuvenation.
- Laser hair reduction.
- Laser treatments for scars and vascular, pigmented lesions.
- Microdermabrasion and dermabrasion to improve skin texture.
- Radiofrequency and ultrasound based treatments
- Hair Transplant
- Facial fat transfer
- HIFU (skin tightening)
- J-Plasma (for Skin tightening and rejuvenation)
- Q-switched lasers for pigmented tattoo removal